Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

WELCOME! and winter movie?

Hey guys Meg here! So as you can probably see, we got a new blog!
The reason? I didn't really like the other one, it just kinda bugged me, somehow, SO I MADE THIS ONE!
So on this blog, I'll be posting updates, sneak peeks, polls, AND MUCH MORE!
So, to start off today, I'll be giving you a sneak peek of:
OUR NEW WINTER MOVIE!!!!
SO we thought we'd try a movie because we never (NEVER) end up finishing our series'.
 And for you people who are reading this
Here's an idea of what it's about:

Stalling
stalling
stalling
stalling
stalling
stalling
stalling
stalling















So as you can tell, it's about a skater, (OBVIOUSLY) but we can't make it till I get my new doll! So that's why it's a WINTER movie instead of a FALL movie, and also, it would just fit better with winter!
Comment what you think! Are you excited? I know I am!! I'm SUPER excited to make our very FIRST movie!! And PLEASE don't steal our idea, because that just wouldn't be, well nice. =P
Here's a sneak peek for our AGMV for 350!!













Stay tuned for more updates! I'll probably be posting on here a LOT.
Oh, and thanks SO much for 360!! I can't believe we've come this far!!
If you read this far, comment "Rain"
XD
-☮♥ⓂⒺⒼ

3 comments:

  1. Rain Rain Go away! Come again some other day! Ha! :P See what I did there?
    So cute!!! Can't wait!!
    A couple months ago i was thinking about doing a movie/series about a skater. But im sure your's will be awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! And the MV is probably now going to be for 400 cause 350 was a LONG time ago!!!
    -☮♥ⓂⒺⒼ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain! XD
    asdfghjkl; I. Love. The. Skate. Picture.
    SOOO INSANELY PRETTY =O I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete